Monday, June 3, 2019

Orla Outfit of the Day: Yay Crochet

OOOTD:
Anthropologie Polka Dot Belt


This Madewell crochet tank is probably one of my all-time favorite pieces in my wardrobe. When I first saw it in store, I immediately put it on my wish list and purchased it as soon as it went on sale. I can see myself pairing it with so many outfits, from jeans to midi skirts. The combo sweater-tank makes this great to wear year-round as well.


I have also been loving these J. Crew jeans lately - I'm always a sucker for distressed denim and the button-fly is on trend. 

Nail polish color: Ciate Sugar Plum


Just a few more days and then I'm officially on summer vacation! Hope everyone had a great start to their week :)

2 comments:

Annette Orsmond said...

Lovely relaxed outit.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I meant to say outfit.