Tuesday, July 29, 2014

20% Off Orla Kiely FW14 Etc Collection at Amazon

The Fall/Winter 2014 Etc collection is now available at Orla Kiely. This collection features Kiely's classic shapes and giant stem print, but in two new color combinations - Kelp and Navy. I personally prefer the Kelp colorway, which has contrasting bright pink zippers. The Navy, which is a little more classic and subdued, has brown zippers. One design difference I noticed in this collection is the leather logo card holder pocket seen on the outside of all the bags. Personally, the only thing I was ever able to use this pocket for was my Metro card when I traveled to New York. They really don't hold much, but they're still a nice cute addition. And for a limited time, you can purchase these new handbags and accessories for 20% off a $100 minimum purchase at Amazon! I love how Amazon is able to feature sales on new collections, allowing you to start the Fall season with the latest from Orla Kiely.

$188
I have the Linear Stem Backpack from the SS14 collection, and I LOVE it. It's currently been my summer go-to bag - so easy to pack up and throw over your shoulders, especially when you have a little one running around. I also use it as my baby bag - I pack it with diapers, wipes, and snacks for my son, and there's still enough room for my wallet, makeup bag, keys, umbrella, sunglasses, etc. If you missed out on last season's backpack, then I totally recommend this one. Again, I just love the Kelp color because I think the pink accents are so much fun. I did notice the slightest price difference, and by "slight" I really mean it - last season this backpack was $189 and now it's $188. Not sure why, especially since there's now that leather card holder in the front. I'd imagine that would actually make the bag slightly more expensive. Not complaining here, though! Just an observation.



$88
I noticed that the price dropped a bit on this wallet as well, which I believe retailed for $106 just last season, and it appears to be the same, just a different color. I could be mistaken though.

$178
I have a smaller version of this sling bag in the Cross Hatch Stem Print from a few seasons ago, as well as the diaper bag version in the Oval Stem Print. The diaper bag is very similar to the Midi Sling, except it has additional pockets and compartments on the bottom and sides for bottles and such. If you're looking for a purse that'll hold lots of stuff, then this is the one!

$178
I have this shoulder bag in the Scribble Stem Print, which is another nice roomy bag. 

$98

$228
I think this would make a great gym bag or carry-on while traveling.

$158

What do you think of Orla Kiely's Fall/Winter 2014 Etc collection? Do you plan on purchasing any of these bags? Remember, you can get 20% off a $100 minimum purchase at Amazon now until August 1, 2014. Just use code SUMERSAV at checkout.

The Orla Kiely UK site is slowly releasing items from the entire FW14 collection, and so far, I like what I see! I'll write a post on my thoughts and favorites from the collection once all the items are up on the US site. Until then, happy shopping at Amazon!

No comments: