Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Orla Kiely FW17 Mainline: Flower Applique in Conker, Light Gold, and Multi

With each style, I usually have a favorite colorway in mind, but I actually quite like all the colors of the Flower Appliqué bags this season. The Multi version of the Small Rosemary Bag has a lot of fun details, but I'm also loving the Light Gold Mini Box Bag.

Past season Appliqué bags have featured a vinyl body with leather appliqué accents (see Square Flower, Skipping Girls, and Applique Face). This season, however, the entire bag is 100% leather, which I'm quite pleased with, especially given the higher price points. Plus, I think leather gives these bags a better quality and durability.

$338


$488

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely blog featuring the gorgeous OK.

I am based in the UK and can not find these bags anywhere. I love the mini leather box bags with gold chain strap. Do you know if you can still get these somehow, as I know they are last year's collection. I prefer the leather versions over the oil cloth, feels like more of an investment piece.

Thanks for all the lovely posts.

Sinead