Saturday, June 11, 2016

Orla Kiely Sale at Amara

Select Orla Kiely items are now on sale at Amara. Check out my favorites below and shop the entire sale here :)

On sale $26 (originally $30)
I use basil in a couple of my favorite dishes (Grilled Herb Shrimp and Chicken Tortellini Bake), so it would be so awesome and convenient to have my very own basil plant at home.

On sale $23 (originally $27)
I think this would just look so cute on a dining, coffee, or side table as a catchall.

On sale $32 (originally $37)

On sale $21 (originally $24)
I'm in need of some new oven mitts (the ones I currently have are super worn out now) and I think these would make a cute upgrade :)

On sale $32 (originally $37)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen any new posts from you for ages - hope everything is ok. Rely on you for all of the up to date news on Orla and where to find the bargains!!!

Anonymous said...

I dont' think the sale is on yet. Just clicked through your link and nothing is on sale. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think that the sale mentioned in the blog was at the beginning of June when the blog was posted - it is over now

iloveorlakiely said...

Hi! I am finally getting back into the swing of things. As I'm sure you've already read in one of my latest posts, I've just been super busy with moving and being home for the summer with my three-year-old :) Thank you for checking in!