Saturday, March 9, 2019

Barker and Stonehouse Orla Kiely Collection


Orla Kiely has launched a furniture collection with Barker and Stonehouse that includes sofas, chairs, footstools, and even a bedframe. Needless to say, I am SO excited for this release - owning a piece of Orla Kiely furniture would definitely round out my collection! Let's take a look at what's available below.

£1219

£1269

£1219

£1269

£839

£719
 
£829

£829
I have been looking for some armchairs for my living room for quite some time and this would be absolutely perfect for that space!

£989

£315
I've always wanted a little bench for the front of my bed so I'm happy to see this as part of the collection.

£639
Another awesome chair that I would LOVE to have in my living room. The details on the back are so beautiful!

£435

£445
I am desperate to have this footstool! I just love this print and colorway so much and think it would be great for my handbag room as it not only looks pretty, but also serves as a functional piece for those hard-to-reach handbags on the upper shelves.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Love the style and colors. The pieces look so uncluttered and streamlined. Would love to own the couch and chairs.