Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Orla Kiely Scarves at Gilt

Hello everyone! I apologize for the lack of posts lately. As you can imagine, I've been quite busy spending time with family and friends and just trying to enjoy these last few days of vacation before I head back to work. I hope you are all enjoying your holidays as well!

I wanted to quickly share a couple Orla Kiely finds at Gilt.com. Their inventory is quite sporadic, but as of right now, they have a sale on two scarves from Orla Kiely's Fall/Winter 2014 collection. 

Dog Show Print Silk Scarf 25" x 25" in Peppermint
Gilt price $89 (originally $148)

Mohair Ribbed Scarf 70" x 10" in Black/Cream
Gilt price $89 (originally $138) 

If you're not a Gilt member yet, click here to join and receive $25 off your first purchase.

1 comment:

Araujoshik said...

It wasn't a big gush or anything, just a constant trickle, like I couldn't stop peeing. At that point I knew.

backpack diaper bag