Saturday, June 13, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely for Uniqlo top
Forever 21 button front midi skirt
Merona Sandals

Happy Saturday, folks! It's actually already pretty late where I'm at, but I finally got a chance to do a little blogging this evening, so I decided on a quick and simple outfit post. I actually wore this out to dinner last night with my family. It's been pretty hot here lately, even during the evenings with temperatures in the upper 80s, and this outfit kept me fairly comfortable.


This is probably one of my favorite tops (for obvious reasons) paired with one of my favorite skirts. I've been waiting for retailers like Target or Forever 21 to make more of these midi-length skirts because I have been obsessed with them lately and I want them in a whole bunch of colors. I know ModCloth has quite a few, but they're about $50 each. This one here was only $14.90! It is made of rayon, however, so it wrinkles like crazy, but I don't think it looks too bad. I love the button front and the fact that it has pockets!

I hope you all continue to have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: