Monday, June 22, 2015

Orla Kiely Brabantia Bins Available at Scandinavian Design

When Orla Kiely's UK/Worldwide site began selling the Brabantia bins, I was super excited...that is, until I realized they were only sold within the UK. I was bummed when I found out they wouldn't ship to the US, but thanks to Jon B. for informing me that Scandinavian Design sells them AND ships to the US!

The color shown below is the Cream with Yellow lid, but the Charcoal with Orange lid is also available.

$150

$187

$200

Shipping to the US is $19, but orders $199 and over receive free shipping. I did notice, however, that VATs are excluded from the prices shown above, so that has me a bit worried. I'm honestly not too familiar with how these taxes are levied, so if anyone has any insights, please feel free to share them!

No comments: