Saturday, July 8, 2017

Orla Kiely Pre-Fall 2017 Mainline: Punched Stem Leather in Black, Mustard, and Nutmeg

$507
Bucket bags seem to be all the rage this season, and I'm slowly warming up to the trend. I do really like the Nutmeg version of this bag, but I really don't prefer the pocket on the back.

It's not exactly a deal breaker, but I do wish it weren't there. I guess if anything, it's not really visible when you're wearing the bag anyway, and it can be quite useful to store items you need easy access to.

£250

What's cool about these Double Poppy Bags is the extra pouch that's included - it can be attached to the back, but also double as a pouch to be used in other bags.

$180

 This purse also has the extra pocket on the back, which again I don't really care much for, but I can still see uses for it, such as holding receipts.

$186

$203

No comments: