Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Orla Kiely SS19: Sprig Stem in Khaki and Navy

Orla Kiely's newest addition to her bag collection is the Sprig Stem print, available in a khaki and navy colorway. These polyester bags feature a water-resistant finish and are reversible so you can choose to wear them with the print facing out, or change it if you prefer a solid color.

£65



Another cool feature about this collection is its lightweight fabric that can be packed away when the bag is not in use.

£50


Probably my favorite piece from this collection is the All-In - Backpack. I'd been on the lookout for a new diaper bag that is larger than Orla Kiely's previous backpack totes, which is what I'm currently using but it doesn't always seem to fit everything I need for my kids when I'm out and about. So this bag looks ideal, and its water-resistant polyester finish makes it durable and kid-friendly.

£45


Another favorite from this collection would have to be the Boxer - Small Holdall, which I would use as a gym bag. Once again, I'm currently using an OK backpack tote as my gym bag, but it's always so completely stuffed that I'm afraid the zipper will break someday. This holdall, however, looks like it will fit everything I need to work out.

£45

£60

£25

£50

No comments: