Saturday, May 18, 2019

Orla Outfit of the Day: Dancing Girls

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely Dancing Girls Sundress
Coach leather wedge sandals (previously worn here and here)
Orla Kiely Poppy Watch


Pardon me as I stumble through this outfit post! It's been about 2 1/2 years since my last OOOTD so I'm a bit rusty.


I recently wore this outfit to my best friend's baby shower, for whom I'm soooo excited as she will be welcoming her first baby girl in just a couple months. I hadn't worn this dress before as I'd been saving it for a special occasion, and this baby shower seemed to fit the bill as this dress features a whimsy Dancing Girls print. The muted colors of the skirt, which add just an extra touch of femininity, paired well with the bright gold color of the Posy Bag. I have found this bag to be quite delicate and honestly looks so fancy to me that I try to reserve it for special occasions only.

I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend so far!

No comments: