Sunday, June 2, 2019

I Heart Orla Kiely


The I Heart Orla Kiely print made its debut today! This collection features four pieces in a black nylon water-resistant finish with leather accents and of course, the adorable I Heart OK design with a rainbow background. I am so in love with this collection and I want every piece!

£125

I have been wanting a new backpack either for the gym or to use as a diaper bag, and this one is so perfect!


£95

If I had to pick a favorite from this collection it would have to be the Rhona Crossbody. I had been looking forward to this bag since I saw it in the Autumn/Winter 2018 Lookbook and I'm so glad it's finally available. I love the updated adjustable leather strap, which is also removable so you can wear it as a clutch as shown in the product shots below.


£75

  
£65


There will probably never be another design more fitting for me considering I created a blog and Instagram simply because, I love Orla Kiely :)

No comments: