Saturday, June 8, 2019

Orla Outfit of the Day: Golden

OOOTD:
Weston Wear Tulip Lace Shell
Elle Farley Sandals


This J. Crew skirt combines two things that I love - scallops and mustard yellow. However, upon wearing this outfit I came to the conclusion that I'm definitely a midi-skirt girl through and through. While this is hardly the mini-est of mini skirts, I found myself wishing it was just a tad bit longer. Oh well, it's still nice to add a bit of variety to my midi-skirt-filled wardrobe and the shorter length on this skirt will make it a great staple for the hot summer months ahead.

Nail polish color: Ciate Sugar Plum

Something to note about this necklace if you're considering it - it's quite long! I was under the impression that it was the same length as the Daisy Chain Flower Pendant, but it sits much lower and there's no way to adjust the chain. For me, that does limit the possibilities of outfits I could pair this necklace with, but I still love the design and am glad I have it in my collection.

1 comment:

Annette Orsmond said...

I have the slightly larger version of this bag and I am going to try to use it.