Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Field Flower Flocked Penguins Cardigan

On sale $89.95 (originally $118)
www.anthropologie.com



Item: Flocked Penguins Cardigan
Price: $89.95
Color: Red
Size: XS
Overall Rating: 5/5

I absolutely LOVE anything with penguins on it so when I spotted this cardigan at Anthropologie recently, I fell in love. This cardigan has a hint of stretch and fits pretty true to size. There is a very slight gaping with the buttons, but I think if I sized up to a small it would be too big. The square buttons were a bit of a pain to unbutton, but they were quite easy to button back up. I think it looks great either opened or closed. It looks like it would be a thicker sweater in the product shot, but it's actually thin and lightweight, making it great for layering. And best of all, the penguin pattern continues throughout the entire cardigan.

No comments: