Saturday, December 15, 2012

Penguin Blouses and Dresses

In case you hadn't notice, I have a slight obsession with penguins. Seriously, anything with a penguin on it, I feel like I have to have it. If you're looking for a last-minute Christmas gift for the penguin-lover in your life, check out these gift ideas that will surely put a smile on her face. 


$85

$29.94

$72.99

$84.99

Chiffon Blouse by Sugarhill Boutique (also available in red - see below)
$61.57


And in writing this post, I stumbled across this blog that featured those most adorable vintage penguin dress.

Oh, how I want. Unfortunately, this dress is long gone as it was available for purchase from Etsy in 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If any of one wants to repairs your dress i preferable to go to bridal party Alterations she has a well trained staff