Monday, August 24, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: My Uniform

OOOTD:
LC Lauren Conrad Scalloped Necklace

This has pretty much been my uniform all summer - midi skirt, crop top or tucked-in blouse, and sandals. It's just such an easy outfit to throw together and there are endless styling options. Plus, I think this look can be both dressy and casual, depending on how you accessorize it.

If you've been following this blog for awhile, you'll know why I love this necklace so much. The scalloped edges are just so great for pairing with simple tops, and the two-tone metal makes it quite versatile.

Nail polish color: Essie St. Lucia Lilac (one of my all-time favorite nail polish colors, and I'm also quite smitten by the name because it's where my husband and I went on our honeymoon).
I also love wearing this feather ring, which was a total steal from Forever 21 for just under $4.

And of course, my Orla Blanche sandals, which I love so much because they are so comfy and the pink floral print actually pairs quite well with many outfits.

Nail polish color: Butter London Ladybird
I pretty much only paint my toenails bright red or pink because I feel like these are the only colors that look good on me. This particular shade is probably another one of my favorites, for both manicures and pedicures. It's the perfect red/orange shade and it applies so smoothly and opaque.

And just because I find this picture so darn hilarious. I always try to be quick when I take my outfit photos, or my husband will try to distract him, but occasionally he'll sneak into one of my shots :)

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: