Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sam Edelman Hamilton Sandals

I found these Sam Edelman Hamilton Sandals at Marshall's the other day. They remind me of the knee-high gladiator shoes that were popular a few years back, but I was never bold enough to wear that trend so I think these are a good alternative. They are simple and comfy, but the python print gives them just the right amount of edginess.

I got these for a great price at only $23 (I've seen them retail for about $80).

I've read other online reviews that say these run small, but when I tried on the 7 1/2, I found that they looked and felt a little big (and this is coming from someone with swollen pregnancy feet!) So I went with my true size 7 and they fit me just fine.

They are flat sandals, but the sole is substantial enough that I'm able to comfortably walk around in them all day.

They have an adjustable buckle closure.


Ahh, all man made materials again. Oh well, for $23 I can't complain too much.

No comments: