Thursday, July 30, 2015

Orla Kiely Big Owl Bags and Accessories

Orla Kiely has released a collection of her classic bags and accessories in a new print for the season called Big Owl. I absolutely love when Orla Kiely does animal prints because they are always so ridiculously adorable. The color palette she's chosen for this print is also perfect for the upcoming fall season - muted tones of grey, green, yellow, and peach. My husband, who does not usually have much to say about Orla Kiely, even told me how much he loves this Owl print and that it's his favorite. He even wants me to get the matching jars and kitchen accessories. Ok, fine by me! :)


I notice the small leather pocket is gone and replaced by a smaller tag on the side, which has the cutest Orla Kiely logo and single Flower Stem print. The same logo is also stamped on the zipper pulls. Another notable difference is the addition of the Small Backpack - how CUTE is this?! Definitely my favorite out of the whole collection. I hope these make their way to the US soon!

£99

£119

£119

£109

£129

£139

£99

£69

£59

No comments: