Sunday, July 5, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Red, White, and Blue

OOOTD:

I'd been looking for a pair of distressed denim shorts for a while and had been eyeing a pair of One Teaspoon shorts, but then I found these at a J. Crew Factory store just this weekend and they were on clearance for only $10! I absolutely love them and will definitely be wearing these all summer long. They are super comfy and have a nice slouchy fit with a modest length.

Nail polish color: Essie Mesmerized (Lilly Pulitzer for Target edition)
This is probably one of my older Orla Kiely purses. It was sold at Anthropologie back in 2011, and it was the only time I had ever actually seen an Orla Kiely bag sold in stores (Antro sells the brand online, but I never actually see any items in person). I love all the little details - leather trims, Stem punched pocket on the front - and the fact that you can carry it as a handbag or crossbody. Plus, the red, white (well, cream), and blue colors were perfect for the 4th of July.

When I spotted this blouse at Forever21.com, I immediately thought it would be the perfect top to wear for the holiday weekend. I love the whimsical popsicle print - reminds me so much of summer! - and it's a nice light and airy blouse to wear, especially during the hot weather months.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Independence Day weekend!

Photo from my Instagram :) Follow me @iloveorlakiely