Friday, May 27, 2016

Orla Kiely Stripe Rosebud Print

Here's Orla Kiely's latest nylon collection for the Pre-Fall 2016 collection, featuring the Stripe Rosebud Print in a multi colorway of pink, olive, and dark grey. So cute!
 
$107

$114
The Large Cross Body bag is one of two new styles for the nylon collection.

$87
And here's the other - a shrunken down version of Kiely's classic Zip Shopper. I've been loving all the miniature versions of the classics lately (the Classic Shoulder Bag, Backpack Tote, and now Zip Shopper are all available in smaller sizes). Once again, I'm interested to see how this looks on - while I was in London, I did get a chance to try on the Poppy Cat Print Small Classic Shoulder Bag, and it was ridiculously cute. I'm sure this one would be the same :)

$114

$127

$100

$52

No comments: