Friday, May 27, 2016

Orla Kiely's Olive and Orange Collection at Halfords

Today is the official launch of Orla Kiely's Olive and Orange range at Haflords stores (the collection debuted online last week, but all items are now in stores. I'm going to focus on bikes in this post - accessories and camping gear will be featured in separate posts). When I was in the UK last week, I did try to visit a Halfords in Edinburgh as several people were able to find a few of the items already in stores. Sadly, I wasn't able to find anything, but the employees there were quite nice and very helpful in trying to help me locate stores in the area that would possibly have anything. I ended up going home empty-handed as it appeared none of the stores in Edinburgh were going to get anything in, and I didn't get a chance to visit any Halford in London as they seemed quite out-of-the-way from where I was staying and we already had a jam-packed schedule. I am still hoping that Halfords will expand their shipping to the US, or maybe this line will eventually be available on Orla Kiely's website and eligible for worldwide shipping (please? pretty please?) For now though, I will just have to admire the collection through these photos. Of course, this collection does not disappoint and has all of Orla Kiely's touches and attention-to-detail that we all love so much.

£449

£449
The difference between the bikes above and the bikes below is that the pattern continues throughout the whole frame, hence the price difference. It actually took me a bit to even notice :)

£399

£399

£399

No comments: