Friday, May 13, 2016

Travelling to Orla Kiely in London


Hello everyone, and happy Friday! Hope you've all had a wonderful work week and have plenty of fun plans for the weekend. I wanted to take a moment to explain why I've been a bit absent from this blog lately - my family and I have been extremely busy as we are in the process of moving AND we are traveling to Europe on vacation. OF COURSE, I will be visiting both Orla Kiely shops in London and I will do my best to take as many pics as possible and write all about my experience there once I return. I'm super excited for this trip as I have not been to Europe in about five years (my husband and I visited Paris and London the year we got married and have been looking forward to going back ever since). I'm not sure how much access I will have to the internet while I'm there, but I will try to post pics here as well as on my Instagram of all my Orla Kiely finds :) As always, I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. You may also wish to visit John Lewis (Department Store) on Oxford Street for a large range of Orla products (downstairs for kitchenware, upstairs for bedding and towels).

iloveorlakiely said...

Thank you! And yes, I did visit that John Lewis store and it was like Orla heaven :)