Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Orla Kiely Clocks


Probably the most exciting news in the Orla Kiely world lately has been the release of her first ever collection of wall and alarm clocks. When I first caught wind of these pieces a few months back, I was so excited to be able to add yet another piece of Orla Kiely to my home decor. I would love to hang one of the wall clocks in my kitchen - the Dandelion Yellow one would go well with my Giant Rhododendron wallpaper that I have hanging in there. The alarm clocks are also super cute - I would love to have one on my nightstand and another on display in my baby girl's room :)


Linear Stem Wall Clock in Dandelion Yellow, Geranium Red, Moss Green, and Slate Grey
$87


So far, I've only seen these clocks available in the US through Amara. As usual, they come beautifully presented in a Stem printed box. Each style requires one AA battery.


Poppy Alarm Clock in Cream, Dandelion Yellow, Moss Green, and Papaya Orange
$58


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the alarm clock in cream with the blue face. So cute and retro. It isn't as small as I thought it would be, so it does add a whimsical presence to my nightstand that just makes me smile every time I see it. It will be a wonderful addition to your nightstand and your baby girl's room. I debated on the color, because I like moss and dandelion too, but am glad I settled on cream for my nightstand. Love the blue face, and the font used for the numbers that definitely have a 1970s' vibe.

iloveorlakiely said...

Ooh, nice! I actually don't mind that it would be bigger than it appears. I think the Dandelion Yellow one would go best with my baby girl's room decor :)