Friday, October 13, 2017

Orla Kiely FW17 Mainline: Passion Flower Print Textured Vinyl in Aubergine

This is Orla Kiely's second release of the Passion Flower Print (see SS16). I was obsessed with the first version's navy blue background, and now I can't decide if I like that one or this gorgeous Aubergine colorway better! I am absolutely LOVING the Small Bonnie Bag from this collection (probably my favorite piece from the entire FW17 line). I love its adjustable chain strap, allowing you to wear this on the shoulder or as a cross body (maybe my obsession with this bag comes from the fact that this design is very much like a Chanel Classic Flap, which has long been my holy grail bag). I am also curious about the Jeanie Bag, which is shown with a yellow pouch in the lookbook, but doesn't appear to be included with the bag when you look at the product page.

I'm guessing the yellow pouch is something you have to buy separately. It does look like the Giant Flower Stud Sweet Pea Bag, but I don't see how it would attach to the Jeanie Bag. If anyone has any info on this, please let me know!

$318

$288

$278

$298

$218

$108

$138

$118

$98

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.