Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Orla Kiely FW17 Mainline: Flower Pocket Leather in Bark, Indigo, Light Gold, and Spruce

Probably my favorite style of the season are these Flower Pocket Leather pieces. I love Orla Kiely's use of the charms and pockets to display her initials. Just like the Flower Applique pieces, I quite like each colorway that these are available in.

Large Duffle in Bark and Spruce
$598

Duffle Bag in Bark and Indigo
$508

Posy Bag in Bark and Light Gold
$348

Flat Zip Wallet in Bark, Light Gold, and Spruce
$188

Big Zip Wallet in Bark, Light Gold, and Spruce
$218

OK Key Ring in Bark and Spruce
$68
Even more super cute bag charms! I cannot get enough of these :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the large duffle in bark and it is fabulous... (and large)... :)

iloveorlakiely said...

Ooh, nice! I think I'd go for the Duffle Bag in this collection, but both colorways are so pretty - can't decide!

Anonymous said...

You won't be disappointed with the bark colorway. The center of the flower adornment is more of a lavender than pink. I am using it as my everyday bag, although it is on the large side, but fits on my shoulder as a shoulder bag. The comment from my boyfriend was that he thought the pocket should have an "upright" orientation rather than sideways. I don't mind it, but it is a little quirky. As a teacher and mother of a new baby girl, I'm sure you will have no problem filling it up with needed items!

iloveorlakiely said...

This would definitely make both a great work and baby bag! Wish I could get every piece in every color :)

Urban Dezire Official said...

Hey your blog is providing just an amazing information.
Here you Can Purchase leather Duffle bag with the best amazing offer.