Thursday, January 18, 2018

New Olive & Orange Bedding and Curtains at Dunelm

Orla Kiely's Olive & Orange line is releasing a new collection of bedding and curtains, some of which are now available online at Dunelm. The prints have been available before in their camping and bicycle collection at Halfords (along with Orla Kiely's range of cosmetic bags at Target), and I'm happy to see them translated to homewares. I especially love the Tall Flower Blush curtains and the Big Tulip Duck Egg bedding set (I even see some new pillows in the product shots that are not showing up online yet. I hardly need any new pillows, but I'm excited for them nonetheless!)


Olive & Orange Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
£50 - £80


Matching pillowcases
£10


Olive & Orange Lined Eyelet Curtains
£45 - £105

3 comments:

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm so disappointed that this range has been discontinued. I really wanted some of their curtains

William Prince said...

I think so. I think your article will give those people a good reminding. And they will express thanks to you later
linen bed skirts