Sunday, January 28, 2018

Orla Kiely SS18: Flower Foulard Printed Accessories

The best detail of the Flower Foulard printed accessories is the little flower zipper pull. I'm leaning towards the Black & Cream pieces from this collection because of its pink accents. I pretty much want everything shown below, but if I had to pick my favorites, it would be the Card WalletPencil Case, and OK Purse Key Ring.

$135

$150

$64.99

$105

$94.99

$45

$60
I honestly can't get enough of these key rings. Orla Kiely has been releasing them every season for the past few years now, and I'm so glad she is. Every time I think they can't get any cuter, they do! I can't imagine I'd put anything in the little pocket of these key rings, but they'd still make a fun accessory on any bag (plus, my son likes to play with the button closures on all my bags :)

No comments: