Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My Orla Kiely Christmas/Birthday Haul


Photos from my Instagram

My birthday wasn't too long ago, and since it's so close to Christmas, I often get presents for both occasions at once. My family and friends always tend to get me something Orla Kiely, and I'm always so appreciative of whatever they give me. Just wanted to share them with you all as I myself often enjoy hearing what others got for their birthdays. I also linked whatever I could still find available online down below in case you were looking to get any of these items for yourself :)

$332

$178.56 (originally $223.20)

$44.99

$158

$56

£15.50

£4.20

I hope everyone was able to get a few Orla goodies this past Christmas. If you did, please let me know what you got - I'd love to hear about it!

No comments: