Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Orla Kiely SS18: Flower Foulard Printed Bags

The first of Orla Kiely's SS18 Mainline collection includes these beautiful Flower Foulard Printed bags. This is quite a busy design, from the patterned background to the contrast colored suede, but it somehow all works really well together and I'm loving every single detail. The Jeanette and Large Sweet Pea bags in the Black & Cream colorway are my favorites from this collection. 

$428


$265
I'm excited that Orla Kiely created a larger version of the Sweet Pea Bag. While I do love my mini bags, I've always found the original Sweet Pea to be quite small, which limits how much I can use it. I love the design, so I'm happy to see a larger version here. I'm also really digging the pop of blue suede seen here on the Navy & Red version.



$205

No comments: