Thursday, March 22, 2018

Orla Kiely Easter Outfit Inspiration

Orla Kiely's latest email provides us with a bit of inspiration for our Easter outfits. Let's take a closer look at each piece :)


£450
This dress has so many details I love - contrasting patterns, ruffles, and a peter pan collar.

£265
Pretty much anytime an item has the word "frill" in the name or description, it's something that I'll be instantly drawn to and this blouse is no exception!

£215
What do we think of culottes? I personally totally dig them! Even though I think they suit taller, slender frames, I can't help but want a pair myself.

£340
Even though this is a jumpsuit, it could totally pass as a dress. Seems very easy and fun to wear.

£200
Love the print, but honestly not too crazy about the shape of the skirt. I would've preferred a more A-line shape versus a peplum hem.

£275
This is my favorite piece featured in this email. Once again, it features so many details that I love AND it comes in this beautiful blush color, which is probably my favorite at the moment.

No comments: