Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Orla Kiely SS18 Stem: Sixties Stem Nylon in Charcoal Blue


1. Large Cross Body £110
6. Medium Messenger £105
10. Small Cross Body $101
11. Big Zip Wallet $79
12. Sling Baby Bag £140

What I love about this collection are all the baby items available, especially since I became a second-time mom not too long ago :) My baby girl is 7-months-old now, so I definitely still have some use for the baby bags featured here. I especially love the Backpack Baby Bag, an updated version of the Backpack Tote that now includes two side pockets and a changing mat. It appears the baby bags in this collection are made of laminated canvas, whereas the rest of the collection is nylon (at least according to the descriptions. I can't really tell from the photos as they all look like they are made from same material). I am also loving the Luggage Large Rucksack, another great item for travel (and I could even see this being used as a baby bag as well). 


Another item I am so curious about is the Cross Body/Belt Bag (which doesn't appear to be showing up online yet, but it is featured in the lookbook). I know this is gonna be another one of those polarizing trends - you're either gonna love it or hate it. And I'm on the side that loves it!


These bags can also be worn as a shoulder bag, so you can get the same look as the Small Cross Body shown above. 


Once again, there is a suitcase featured in the Sixties Stem print that I am so excited for! Hoping these make it to the website soon!

No comments: