Sunday, April 22, 2018

My Orla Kiely HauteLook Haul

Photo from my Instagram - follow me @iloveorlakiely

A couple weeks ago, I wrote about HauteLook's flash Orla Kiely sale and I was able to pick up a few things, which I will share some of my initial thoughts on. Also, a couple of the items shown here are now available at Nordstrom Rack, which I will link below.

Extra Large 70s Oval Flower Storage Container $29.97 (was $42) | Hen 1 Liter Storage Jar $19.97 (was $30) | Multi Stem Magazine Box Files $9.97 (was $16) | Stem Khaki Marine Coasters $9.97 (was $16) | Multi Stem Khaki Marine Medium Tray $22.97 (was $32)

This "extra large" container is actually quite small! If this is already the extra large version, I can't imagine how small the other ones are (they are also available in size large and medium). Despite the size, I still do quite like this item because it's oven-safe and includes a lid, which is ideal for preparing dishes to take to a dinner party.

Hen 1 Liter Storage Jar $19.97 (was $30)
On the flip side, I was actually quite impressed with the size of this storage jar. It also seems quite sturdy and well-made, and I can think of so many uses for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the same as your regarding the storage sizes - I have all four and although they are cute they are quite small.

iloveorlakiely said...

Yes, I was actually quite surprised. I was expecting more of a standard 9" x 13" size, so I was disappointed with the dimensions. Still a very cute item that I will definitely get some use out of, though.