Monday, April 2, 2018

Orla Kiely SS18 Mainline: Giant Scallop Leather in Marine and Tan


2. Cicely Bag in Tan $518 
6. Annie Bag in Tan £350
8. Bobby Bag in Tan £240 

If ever there was a collection made for me, it would be this one! (That is, unless Orla Kiely creates a penguin print for her Stem collection :) Scallops have long been a favorite design of mine so I was thrilled to see this collection. I love how scallops appear on the straps, zipper pulls, and even along the edges of the Bobby Bag. The Tan colorway is definitely my favorite, which incorporates my two favorite colors at the moment - pink and yellow. The Cicely Bag is at the top of my wish list and I hope to add it to my collection soon!

3 comments:

amasova said...

I love the blue and green!

iloveorlakiely said...

It is quite a lovely color combo :)

Naveed Mughal said...

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
Round Purse