Sunday, April 15, 2018

Orla Kiely for Brabantia Ironing Board

£99


Orla Kiely has teamed up with Brabantia once again to create this Flower Oval Stem printed ironing board, which includes a steam iron rest (see her first collection for Brabantia here). I actually might not mind ironing so much if I had this :) And I just love that Orla Kiely keeps coming out with more and more ways to bring her signature designs into your home.


And if you don't have the need for a new ironing board, you can opt to get the cover instead - a more affordable option at just £15.50.

4 comments:

ballyvoe_brussels said...

thanks for this post - your blog is a great source of inspiration! I received my cover today and it looks great!

iloveorlakiely said...

That's so awesome! Glad I could help :) Hope you enjoy your new cover! Would love to get my hands on one as well, but haven't seen one available for shipping to the US yet.

Linda Mason said...

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. best-ironing-boards

Baba Charsi said...

The blog has an extremely narrow focus that extends, surprisingly into wide range of concerns.
10-best-ironing-boards