Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Orla Kiely Suitcases at ChrisElli



The Orla Kiely suitcases are now back at ChrisElli (with the exception of the Sixties Stem in Kingfisher). I am so excited for the arrival of these suitcases! I never got a chance to own a piece from Orla Kiely's original line (although I do have several travel pieces from her Target collaboration). While the classic Multi Stem design is probably my favorite, I'd likely opt for something a bit more practical like the Linear Stem or Spring Bloom version as I feel they would disguise all the dirt and scuffs they are surely to attract while traveling. 


The inside features a Stem Flower printed lining and a large zippered pocket on the cover. While the main body of the bag appears to be made from her signature laminated canvas, there are leather accents throughout. There's also an outer pocket and leather logo pocket on the front. 

I'm still debating if I should really trade in my Target suitcases for one of these. I'm not in any need whatsoever for new suitcases, and the Target ones I already have have served me well. So it looks like I might have to simply admire these pieces online. Let me know if any of you end up getting one and, if possible, how they compare to the Target ones!

No comments: