Saturday, August 6, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Orange and Blue

OOOTD:
Coach leather wedge sandals (previously worn here)
Orla Kiely Noemi Watch (previously worn here)

Hi everyone! I'm finally back with a long-overdue outfit post! I just recently moved into a new home and I'm still in the process of decorating. I've been trying to figure out the best backdrop for my outfit posts and this is the best I could think of for now - I do have some wallpaper going up so I hope to use that as a backdrop for future outfit posts :)

Yesterday was a very special day as my husband graduated with his Ph.D. in higher education administration from the University of Florida. I decided I wanted to wear the school colors - blue and orange - for this special occasion.


Nail polish color: Revlon Indigo Night - a super easy blue to apply in just one coat, making it one of my favorites!



All photos were taken courtesy of my three-year-old son, who then asked for his photo to be taken :)
#ProudMama

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your son did a great job in taking your photos! Very nice pics.

iloveorlakiely said...

Thank you! I was quite impressed myself, especially when he kept saying, "Say cheese, Mama!" :)