Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Orla's 12 Days of Christmas: Day 2

Today's Orla Kiely surprise item is the Stitched Square Flower Sheepskin Rosemary Bag. If you missed out on yesterday's items, don't worry - all surprise items will remain at 30% off until December 20th. 

On sale $334.60 (originally $478)
I'm honestly not that excited about today's item. Although it's a lovely red color, perfect for the holidays, I'm just not fond of the stitched flower detail on the front. I couldn't quite put my finger on it until I realized that it reminded me so much of BCBG's logo. 


Don't get me wrong - I LOVE BCBG (for the longest time, a majority of my wardrobe came from there). It's just that if I wanted a purse that looked like BCBG, then I would just get...a BCBG purse (and probably for a lot less!) This design just doesn't look like an Orla Kiely piece. It's still pretty - I just don't see her signature style in this purse. Let's see if tomorrow brings a better surprise!

No comments: