Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday Purseday: Orla Kiely Stripy Stem Book Bag

Happy Orla Kiely Thursday Purseday!

What I'm Wearing:
J. Crew Factory necklace

Retail $98
I can't remember which collection this purse is from, but I believe I bought it back in 2011.

The bag has an alternating light blue and white striped background with contrasting navy blue stripes inside the stems.

A leather logo tag along the side.

There are two short shoulder straps.


This is definitely one of my more simpler Orla Kiely bags as you can see the inside has no lining, pockets, or even the standard key ring.

Also, it's very thin, making its name "book bag" quite appropriate. I usually use it when I'm running some quick errands or to hold my towel and sunscreen when I go to the pool or beach.



Check out my previous Thursday Purseday post here!

No comments: