Saturday, January 21, 2017

My Favorite L'Orla 2017 Pieces

I spent last week trying to play a bit of catchup on my blog and posted the entire L'Orla 2017 collection (see dresses, tops, knitwear, skirts & trousers, and shoes). Now, I wanna take a few moments to share which pieces are my favorites. Check them all out below :)

$400
I love the print and ruffle detailing of this dress. I don't think I could ever pull it off, though, since turtlenecks and high necklines in general freak me out a bit. While I do like the look of them, I just feel so uncomfortable wearing them and I end up pulling at the neckline throughout the day.

$417
So this dress would be a better alternative. Still has the same beautiful print and there are cute ruffles on the sleeve hems. I also love the collar and waist detailing.

£290
Such a cute style dress, especially with the eyelet detailing along the front. I also like that you can layer something underneath to create different looks.

$320

$400
It's no surprise why I like this cardigan so much :)

$337
I think the blue shade of this cardigan is so pretty. I love its overall simple design with just the right touch of feminine details with the ruffle bib front.

$395
A great shoe for both casual wear and dressier outfits.

Which pieces are your favorite from this collection? I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Orla Kiely launch her own Spring/Summer line soon :)

1 comment:

Sylvia Cox said...

Thanks foor writing this