Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sarah Flint x L'Orla Shoes Now Online and In Stores


The Sarah Flint x L'Orla shoe collection is now available on Orla Kiely's website and in their stores. The range consists of three different styles, featuring prints from L'Orla's 2017 collection. 

Emma Pump in Multi and Black (Floral Cascade Baby Cord Print)
$625
These pumps feature a 2" heel, pointy toe, and 100% cotton upper.

$395
I love the Lilac version of these shoes (which were first available at Anthropologie. By the way, did anyone else catch that they were briefly on sale last week for 30% off? I was debating on getting them, but when the price suddenly went back up, I decided they weren't meant to be...for now). I feel like they can be worn both casually and dressed up. They feature a silk/rayon upper and leather lining.

$395
Similar in style to the espadrilles above, these also feature a silk/rayon upper and leather lining, but are a slip-on style.

A nice little bonus is that these shoes are made in Spain.

They also come in a L'Orla shoe bag, but I'm curious if they come in a box as well.

What do you think of Orla Kiely's latest shoe collection? It actually makes me miss the days of their collaborations with Clarks, but I'm at least happy to see they are working with other brands to produce more shoe collections. Which style is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I dislike them, not just a little, a lot! I have almost every shoe from collab with Clarks and since my feet arent growing any more, I will have to take good care of them until someone is honest with OK and tells her this doesnt work. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heels aren't my favorite, but I do really love the Elena Espadrilles. I have several shoes from the Clarks collaboration as well that I love, and I do wish she would have continued her collection with them.

      Delete