Saturday, January 21, 2017

New Orla Kiely Homeware Items Coming Soon

Dermott Jonathan (aka Orla Kiely's husband) has been teasing us on Instagram lately with pics of upcoming homeware and stationery items. I am always excited for new kitchen items as they are not only adorable, but practical as well. See his lovely pics below!

[All pictures courtesy of Dermott Jonathan's Instagram page.]


The egg cups in the background are adorable (although I know I would never use them as such). I purchased some eggs cups that I found at Burlington awhile ago, and I actually keep some in a hanging wall basket to store my keys

This is one of those items that I'm obsessed with...but I'm actually afraid to purchase. I just know that I would never want to use them, which is a shame because they are meant to be used! Perhaps I'd get a set to use and a set to keep just as a collector's item. I did finally get around to purchasing the Orla Kiely Coloring Book, so these would be perfect for that. 

So many new things in this pic! First, the salt and pepper shakers up front. There's already an Owl and Cat/Dog version, but these Hens just might be my favorite. Also, in the background, looks like there are new ceramic pieces in the classic Multi Stem print (they were originally available in the Multi Stem Scribble Print, so if you missed out on those, these are a good alternative).

So what do you all think of these pieces? Are you as excited as I am for their official release?!

No comments: