Sunday, January 22, 2017

New Orla Kiely Technology Items


The latest in Orla Kiely technology is now available on the UK/Worldwide site. Included in this collection are iPhone cases and folios, battery chargers, and tablet covers.

£24.99

£24.99

£24.99

£29.99

£29.99

£19.99
I love that Orla Kiely has come out with an iPhone charger. I think this is so practical and something I'd love to carry around in my purse because it's not only useful, but super adorable as well.

£24.99
Talk about a throwback! We have not seen anything in the Martian print in years, and I'm excited to see its return here. This print was part of a special project for Tate Galleries in 2004.

£22.99

Designed to hold tablets that measure 7-8", this folio has a textured outer shell and a Big Spot Flower printed microfiber lining to protect your device.

1 comment:

Fishers BBQ Repair said...

Hi greaat reading your blog