Sunday, November 24, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Bows and My Boy

What I'm Wearing:
AG Legging Jeans

Ever since I cut my bangs, people have been asking me if I'm channeling Zooey Deschanel. Well...sorta. I am inspired by her style, but I just really wanted a hair change for the winter season and bangs seemed like the way to go. I've been growing my hair out for quite some time simply because it's been so long since I've had long hair. But come summertime, I'm cutting it all off again! In the meantime, I get occasional trims about every three months, but when it comes to my bangs, I HATE paying someone to cut them for me when it seems simple enough to do myself. SO I found this article that shows a very simple way to cut your own bangs, and so far it's worked out well for me (I trimmed my own bangs for these pictures and I think they turned out ok!)

My son is now a little over one-year-old and he's awesome!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I like the bangs I am growing my hair out again. Thought I liked it short but miss all the things you can do with it when long.
Your son is quite the handsome little man. Love the monkey on his shoe. Curious George right?

iloveorlakiely said...

Thanks, Olivia! I'm having fun with my bangs and long hair, but I miss my short hair at the same time. My son shoe's are actually by Paul Frank :)