Monday, January 26, 2015

Orla Kiely with People Tree Available at Asos

A few of Orla Kiely's latest pieces in collaboration with People Tree are now available at Asos. Again, the price points are a bit higher, but Asos has a US site, which means you won't have to worry about paying for duty fees or VAT charges (think of those as already factored in the listed price). Plus, shipping is free on orders over $40.

So far, it looks like only the Wallflower prints are available. Maybe this means the Birdwatch print will soon follow :)

$161.08

$113.70

I love these detailed stock photos at Asos because they provide us with a nice little closeup of the pattern. The button detailing on the back of this shirt is also a cute touch. I think these closeups also give you a good idea of the texture of the organic cotton - check out my review on Orla Kiely's Monochrome Tea Dress for an even better idea of quality and fit. 

$113.70
I absolutely LOVE this entire outfit. Totally something I would wear, especially with that white scalloped crop top. I don't think I would pair these pants with the matching top - I'd prefer to keep these two pieces separate and maybe pair the top with some jeans instead. But I'm loving the combination of these pants with a white lacy top!

No comments: