Friday, January 2, 2015

20% Off Orla Kiely Travel Accessories and Luggage at Target


Tomorrow's the last day to save 20% on Orla Kiely travel accessories and luggage with Target's Cartwheel app. This offer is valid in store only, so make sure to check out your local Target to see what goodies are left. My husband and mother-in-law got me the luggage seen above for Christmas, and I absolutely love it! (I'll be posting an Orla Kiely Christmas haul soon.) Check out my review on the Large Cars Roller Suitcase, as well as my review on the Small Cars Passport Holder, Luggage Tag, and Travel Case, which are all 20% off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shopshiphappy.com, an online shopping store, delivers a wide collection of accessories that include cellphone accessories, tablet accessories, laptop and computer accessories, travel accessories and lot more. Visit us to explore.Travel Accessories