Sunday, December 27, 2015

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely for Target Wild Meadow Cosmetic Bags


I picked up these Orla Kiely Wild Meadow cosmetic cases a few weeks back during their beauty sale, where almost everything was 10% off and then an additional 25% off on top of that, so I got these for a really great deal. This particular print and colorway are probably one of my absolute favorites that Orla Kiely has ever released for Target. I've always loved that dusty pale blue color, and I like the way it's paired with the olive green and bright orange zipper pulls.

$24.99


The print is pretty inconsistent from case to case, so I would recommend purchasing these bags in stores so you can compare how the pattern lines up or if there are any imperfections in the print (which you can just see slightly in the third flower on the top row below. It doesn't bother me too much, but I thought I'd make note of it here just in case).

The top has a cotton webbing handle.

The zipper pulls are a shiny bright orange.

It has an Orla Kiely Etc logo tag on the top.

The inside has a navy blue polyester lining that'll be easy to clean up if there are any makeup spills (but I actually plan on using mine to store stationery).

There's one zippered mesh pocket on the top and one elasticized pocket on the side.

$16.99
These pouches are probably my favorite from the Orla Kiely cosmetic bag collection. I've gotten them in every print they've been released in because I find that they have so many uses. Not only do I store makeup in them, but I've used them to pack diapers and wipes to keep in my purse, small toys for my son to take on-the-go, nail art tools, miscellaneous plugs and chargers, receipts, pens and markers, and I even keep one in my car with loose change for tolls.

The larger and smaller pouches have the same print, while the medium-sized one has the same print as the train case above. Each one has an Orla Kiely Etc logo tag on the side.

They have the same orange pulls and a small d-ring in case you want to attach them to anything (perhaps if you have a large Orla Kiely tote, you could attach it to the key ring so you have easy access to them in case they get lost in your purse).

They also have the same navy blue polyester lining.

No comments: