Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely OK4000 Watch

Approximately $250

Here's one of two watches I got for Christmas from my parents this year :) Sometimes I think my Mom knows me better than I know myself because, while this style is one I had initially overlooked, I realize now that it is in fact one of my favorites from the entire collection. The quatrefoil design is one of my absolute favorite patterns, and I also love the classic gold finish and think it will pair well with both casual and dressy outfits.

First, here are a few shots of the box the watch came in. As always, the packaging is just as cute as what's inside :)







Here's everything that comes with the watch. It has a small tag attached and a little booklet with instructions.




The face is printed with a silver Stem pattern and has three cream-colored Abacus sub-dials.

The strap is made with quatrefoil-shaped links in alternating shiny and matte finishes.


I did have to remove about four rows of links in order for this watch to fit properly on my wrist. I took it to a local jewelry repair shop and it cost about $17.

The clasp has an Orla Kiely logo.


They style number is printed underneath the face.

"Stainless Steel" is engraved on the underside of the clasp.

I am beyond thrilled to have my first Orla Kiely watch. I had been swooning over these since their impending release was first announced. The quality is impeccable and the design is exactly what any Orla Kiely collector would love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The packaging is fabulous! Did both watches come in the same packaging?

iloveorlakiely said...

Yes, both of the watches I received came in the same packaging :) I believe the metal watches and bigger styles come in the box shown above, while the leather watches come in a flatter, rectangular box.