Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Favorite Orla Kiely Watches

Here are my favorites from the Orla Kiely Time collection...sorta. I had such a hard time narrowing down my choices and I'm still not even 100% sure these are my absolute favorites. BUT I do love each of them for different reasons (I mean, if I could have one of each from the entire collection, THAT would be ideal...but totally unrealistic).

£135
If I had to choose right now which watch is my number one favorite from the entire collection, it would probably have to be this one. After browsing the watches for several weeks, I've always come back to this particular style because it is simple and classic, yet has all the Orla Kiely touches that I love - a Stem printed face and Abacus flowers on the second hand and sub-dials.

£115
I love this watch because it's like Orla Kiely overload...in a good way. There's a Sixties Stem print wrapped around the band, a Stem print on the face, and a single Abacus flower on the bottom. It was difficult for me to choose a favorite colorway, but I figured brown would be a nice classic choice.

$125
If you've been following this blog for a awhile, you'll know that the quatrefoil is one of my favorite designs. I love the sweet girly pink shade of this watch, and I can picture pairing this with delicate blouses to add a more feminine touch.

£85
I love the Abacus print, and this light blue and green colorway just seemed like such a fun combination and definitely different from any watch I own. 

$235
This watch just screams quintessential Orla Kiely to me. I mean, there is no other design more recognizable than the Stem print, and the way it wraps around the bracelet makes this a classic Orla Kiely piece.

No comments: