Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day


What I'm Wearing:
Slung Sash Tee by Bailey 44
Jacket by Guess
Stevie Pants by AG
Heels by Mossimo

I usually take every opportunity to wear a dress, especially for an occasion like Valentine's Day. However, this year I decided to go for a very casual, crisp look. My husband and I went out to one of our favorite restaurants - Bistro Aix. 

I love these chairs because they have the quatrefoil design I love so much. John says we should try to get chairs like this for our dining table :)


We started off with some of the most amazing crab cakes we've ever had. For our main course, John chose the short ribs with whipped potatoes and I got the filet mignon with au gratin potatoes.





The meal was delicious. And for dessert, we EACH got the profiteroles - we just love them that much that we didn't want to share :)


Afterwards, we enjoyed a relaxing evening at home, catching the last half of New Girl. What a great way to end our evening :)


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: