Friday, March 30, 2012

Postmark Bike Lane Dress


Bike Lane Dress by Postmark
$158
www.anthropologie.com





Item: Bike Lane Dress by Postmark
Size: 0
Price: $158
Overall rating: 4/5

Review: Ok, I suck at taking my own pictures. I apologize for the poor quality and angle shots of these photos. If any of you fellow bloggers out there can please share with me how you take such great fitting room photos, do share! Anyway, this dress is pretty cute. I do like the print, but I'm kind of on the fence about it because I'm thinking it might be too cutesy. I like the criss-cross details on the bust and I know you can't really tell from the photo, but the top of the dress in the back folds down, which is another nice detail. I actually really struggled at first to put this dress on because for some reason I couldn't figure out how to button and zip myself up in this. I think this is a two-person job. So enlist your husband to help you into this dress! When I finally did have it on, it was falling off me a bit. I don't have much of a bust to hold it up, so I would probably have to use the removable straps, which I think kinda takes away from the overall look of the dress. I was already wearing the smallest size, so there was no way I was able to size down, unless I ordered this dress online in a 0 petite (no such luck now as it's sold out online). I like the lightweight cotton material, which makes this a great spring/summer dress. I would not buy this for full price because I'm still not sure about the print and the fit is off. Maybe after a 1st, or even 2nd cut, on sale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Thanks for the photos and the review.
I was wondering if you could give me your exact measurements so that I can compare with mine and decide what size I should get. My bust is 34 ann my waist 27 inches.
Thanks a lot! :)
Audrey

iloveorlakiely said...

Hi Audrey. My measurements are listed in the upper right corner of this blog :) Hope this helps!